Friday, April 26, 2013
In the story a clean well lighted place a man is sitting in the shadows alone in the night at a clean old cafe in the 1920s. In the film they completely obscured the way it was described. It was suppose to be placed in the 1920s when clearly there was a man wearing a watch that was made in the 1940s another man wearing a ridiculous ring that was made in the 80's. The man wasn't sitting in the shadows. The two bartenders were sitting in the hall by the bathrooms. That's not the ideal place for two cafe workers to sit. There were surround sound speakers around the cafe which, from what I can logically tell, weren't made in the 1920's. The tables were much to modern to be in the 1920's and I know you are probably thinking that the intention of the director was not to place the film in the 1920's but then a man walked buy in a World War II uniform. Ireland wasn't even in World War 2. Everything was off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like your response! I think that you have a very strong opinion on what you are watching and reading and I can tell that you don't like the visual part to it at all. Good job!
ReplyDelete